Worthington Carbon Fiber Cylinders
New Carbon Fiber Cylinders manufactured by Worthington Industries (SCI). These are lightweight, composite cylinders made of an aluminum alloy inner shell, wrapped with carbon fiber and fiberglass, and finished with a durable epoxy resin.
Available in two options:
- Low Pressure – 2216 cylinder
- High Pressure – 4500 cylinder
Supplied Air Systems also has valves available to purchase.
Custom Labeling Available:
Customize your composite SCBA cylinders with your department’s logo and colors.
Provide us with your design, or we can design a label for you.
Several paint colors available. (Minimum purchase of four cylinders. Additional costs apply.)
Worthington Industries is one of the largest suppliers to the Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) industry and offer breathing cylinders to firefighters and first responders around the world.
Carbon Fiber Cylinders manufactured by Worthington Industries, are built around DOT specifications and have a working pressure of 2,216 or 4,500 psi. These cylinders are lightweight, composite cylinders consisting of an aluminum alloy inner shell, with a total over wrap of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and an epoxy resin. They are rated for 30, 45, or 60, minutes in duration. These cylinders are manufactured to the same specifications and standards as our leading new SCBA competitors.
- Available in 30, 45 & 60 Minute Durations
- Available in 2216 & 4500 PSI
- 15-Year Service Life
- 5-Year Hydrostatic Testing
- Millions of Cylinders Sold
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Fiberglass Wrapping Improves Durability
- DOT & TC Approved
- Several Models to Choose From
- Available for all SCBAs
- 45 Minute, 4500 PSI Stubby Cylinders Also Available
Note: We will try to match or beat any prices!!!
Supplied Air Systems also sells a variety of cylinder valves. Please contact us for more information.
Contact Sales For:
- Quantity Discounts
- Adding your company logo or patch to your cylinders